1800HT Conveyor Reflow Oven
Reflow oven with four (4) heating zones and 18" (457mm) wide conveyor for low to medium volume soldering production runs. The 1800HT solder reflow oven utilizes our patented Horizontal Convection® heating technology for extremely uniform temperature profiling across the board for enhanced reflow surface-mount process control. Units available with a maximum temperature of 400°C (752°F) and can be used for lead or lead-free solder applications.
The ProcessSentryTM microprocessor control is the brain of this reflow oven. All parameters are set and displayed in real time. The ProcessSentryTM is sophisticated yet clear and straightforward. Programming is intuitive and operation is truly user-friendly. The system provides unrivaled accuracy and repeatability while assuring safety and reliability. Also, a PC interface is optionally available.
- Four (4) vertical heating zones plus cooling zone.
- Low mass 18" (457mm) wide stainless steel conveyor
- Status light tower included
- Easy lift clamshell hood design with gas strut assist
- Edge rail conveyor option available
- Real time graphic temperature profiler to assist in profiling of board
- PC interface software optionally available
- Nitrogen gas (N2) inerting option available
- Reflow oven is Lead and Lead-free compatible
- Custom options, systems. and parts are available.
|Max board width||18" (457mm)|
|Max board height||1.375" (35mm)|
|Heating zones||4 Top, 4 Bottom|
|Max temperature||400°C (752°F)|
|Heat tunnel length||50" (1250mm)|
|CyclonicsTM (forced air)||Eight (8)|
|Cooling station(s)||Two (2)|
|Venting||Two 4" (102mm) dia. Flanges, 250 CFM (425m3/h) each|
|Cooling Zone Venting||Four (4)|
|Overall dimensions (L x W x H)||94" x 43" x 50" (2388mm x 1092mm x 1270mm)|