GF-C2-HT Reflow Ovens
This small reflow oven provides a versatile heating system for lead-free preheating, curing, reflow, rework, and thermal cycling applications especially in prototype or batch applications. Combination forced air convection/conduction heating system for consistent process control. With heavy-duty construction and stainless steel chamber, the oven is designed for many years of reliable service.
- Can be used as a batch or prototype oven or a hot plate system.
- Small size makes this model transportable
- Programmable digital timer
- Nitrogen gas inerting option available
- Large heating area of 12" x 12" (305mm x 305mm) handles larger-size prototypes
- Compatible with both Lead and Lead-free applications
|Max board width||12" x 12" (305mm x305mm)|
|Max board height||3" (76mm)|
|Heating zones||One (1)|
|Max temperature||315°C (600°F)|
|Heat tunnel length||NA|
|CyclonicsTM (forced air)||One (1)|
|Cooling Zone Venting||N/A|
|Overall dimensions (L x W x H)||29.12" x 16.5" x 12"H (740mm x 420mm x 305mm)|